The Transition Throttle Mountain Bike builds up into the most aggressive trail hardtail that Transition have ever made. Despite its lightweight carbon construction this frame which accommodates 27.5" (650B) wheels has been designed to blur the lines between a trail bike and a dirt jump bike. The Throttle combines a fun playful feel with the efficiency of a carbon hardtail to produce a truly unique bike and is the perfect evolution of Transition hardtail frames.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- No Front Derailleur Support
- 12 x 148mm Boost for Syntace X12 Axle
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing for Rear Derailleur and Seatpost
- Fits tires up to 2.6"
- Frame weight 1500 grams / 3.3 lbs.